Miamisburg Schools Education Foundation - Alex Holtzman Memorial Scholarship
The Alex Holtzman Memorial Scholarship was established by family and friends in 2008 to honor the memory of this 17-year-old Miamisburg student. The scholarship will assist graduating seniors of Miamisburg High School who are pursuing post secondary education. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have participated in the Miamisburg City Youth Baseball/Softball Association. Students must also have a minimum of two years in the Miamisburg Mathematics Honors program and have demonstrated service through community or church activities.
- Miamisburg High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated in the Miamisburg Mathematics Honors Program for a minimum of two years?
- Did you participate in the Miamisburg City Youth Baseball/Softball Association?
- Please provide the name and email address for two letters of recommendation, one from a Miamisburg High School mathematics teacher that addresses the student’s involvement in this discipline and one from a member of the Miamisburg community that details the student’s community/church service.
- Please provide a name and email address of a Miamisburg High School mathematics teacher.
- Please provide the name and email address of a Miamisburg community member that can detail your involvement in the community and/or church.