Dorothy Reynolds Scholarship
The Dorothy Reynolds Scholarship was established in 2013 to benefit seniors graduating from a Dayton Public High School or a student who is a member of St. Benedict the Moor Church.
- Be a graduating senior from a Dayton Public High School OR be a graduate from any Montgomery County, Ohio school and be a member of St. Benedict the Moor Church
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate leadership
- Provide record of community service
- Demonstrate financial need
- Provide proof of acceptance to an accredited two- or four-year college or university
- Provide proof of membership from St. Benedict the Moor Church (if applicable)
- $1,000 renewable for 3 years
- Dayton Public Schools Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of St. Benedict the Moor parish in Dayton, Ohio?
- Are you a member of St. Benedict the Moor?
- If you are a member, please upload a letter from St. Benedict the Moor confirming membership.