United Grinding Gearing Up For The Future Scholarship
United Grinding Gearing Up For The Future Scholarship was established in 2020 to help pave the way for the next wave of talent moving into the manufacturing and engineering fields. United Grinding North America has started the “Gearing Up for the Future” scholarship for graduating seniors in the Miami Valley. The scholarship will award four students continuing their education in a two or four year, vocational or trade program that focuses on engineering and/or manufacturing. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior and a current resident of the Miami Valley
- Be accepted to an accredited two-or four-year college, university or trade school as a full-time student
- Be planning to major in engineering and/or manufacturing
- Demonstrate financial need
- GPA may be used as a tiebreaker
- Trade School, 2-year schools, or Career Technical School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current resident of the Miami Valley?
- Are you planning to major in engineering and/or manufacturing?