Kolodesh Family Foundation Scholarship
The Kolodesh Family Foundation Scholarship was established in 2015 to assist employees, and children of employees, of the Miller Lane Business District to attend an accredited college, university or trade school. Applicant’s must:
• Be a graduating senior or current college student who is a resident of Butler Township and meets one of the following requirements:
• Currently works, part-time or full-time, in the Miller Lane Business District or has a parent who currently works, full-time or part-time, in the Miller Lane Business District
• Be accepted or currently attending an accredited two-or four-year college, university or trade school as a part-time or full-time student
• Submit proof of employment in the Miller Lane Business District
• Submit an essay, not to exceed 500 words, explaining how the Miller Lane Business District is of value to Butler Township.
• Financial need will be considered if all else is equal