Welcome to ScholarshipCONNECT! If at any time you have any questions or technical difficulties, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Please make sure you are eligible for the scholarships for which you apply. Applicants randomly applying for multiple scholarships will be disqualified.
Please keep in mind:
- You can save your application at any time by clicking Save and Keep Editing at the bottom of the form. Once completed, you can submit your application by clicking Finish and Continue.
- All of the required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- You should pay attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation, as your application will be seen by the selection committee.
- If you are asked for a second essay or second letter of recommendation, you must submit a different essay or letter, not one that you have already submitted on this application.
- All uploaded files should be saved with your last name and a short description of the document (i.e., Miller transcript)
- Make sure there is no punctuation in your file name! For example, if your file is labeled transcript.brown.docx, the system will not accept it. Instead name the file transcriptbrown.docx.
- Uploaded files should be no more than 10MB.
- Make sure to see if there are any errors in the pink box that will be at the top of your screen after you submit the application. Correct all errors to ensure that your application is submitted correctly for review.
ATTENTION APPLE USERS: Please convert all documents from .pages to a PDF. Documents uploaded in .pages are not able to be read.
ATTENTION GOOGLE USERS: Please do not upload any document using Google Docs. You must convert your document to a PDF.
ATTENTION KEYBANK, ERNST AND DAYTON SUPERIOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS: Do not complete this general application. Please make sure to apply directly to the scholarship under the Opportunities > Grants tab. You can also follow this link: https://daytonfoundation.academicworks.com/opportunities/flexible
Dayton Superior College Scholarship Program
The Dayton Superior Corporation College Scholarship Program is designed...
Ernst Family Scholarship
The Ernst Family Scholarship was established in 2018 by Ernst...
Keep Playing the Game Scholarship
Sport Management alumni that have worked closely with Doc T understand...
KeyBank Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
Key’s Scholarship Program provides financial support to help children of...