KeyBank Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
Key’s Scholarship Program provides financial support to help children of employees with college expenses.
The applicant must be the child of a person who is currently employed by and is scheduled to work more than 20 hours per week for KeyBank. The employee must have been at KeyBank for at least one year based on their most recent hire date as of March 3, 2022. Child is defined as a natural or adopted child, a dependent stepchild, or foster / under legal guardianship of a KeyBank employee. The applicant must be under 26 years of age.
- The applicant must be a graduating high school senior, or a current college student, planning to attend or currently attending an accredited two- or four-year college or university, pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be applying to or attending school on a full-time basis.
- The applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- The applicant must demonstrate active community involvement.
- The applicant must demonstrate at least one year in an extracurricular activity, sport or employment.
- Financial need will be used as a tie-breaker, if all else is equal.
__If you have previously received this scholarship, do not complete the application again. You will receive communication about the renewal process in March, which will include an official transcript and renewal essay (which are due in June)_