Dupps Company Scholarship
The Dupps Company Scholarship was established in 2017 to encourage students to enter career paths in trade related fields such as welders and machinists. The scholarship is for seniors graduating from Valley View High School. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior from Valley View High School
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted to an accredited technical school, junior college, community college or four-year college or university
- Preference will be given to students planning to attend a two-year college or trade school pursuing a trade career
- Demonstrate financial need
- $1,250 renewable for one year
- Valley View High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to attend a two-year college or trade school to pursue a trade career?
- Please discuss the major(s) or area(s) that you hope to explore or study and why it is/they are important to you.