Dupps Company Scholarship
The Dupps Company Scholarship was established in 2017 to encourage students to enter career paths in trade related fields such as welders and machinists. The scholarship is for students studying machining or welding at the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC)
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted to either the machining or welding program at the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC)
- Demonstrate financial need
- $1,250 renewable for one year
- Valley View High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to attend the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) for machining or welding?
- Please discuss the trade career that you hope to enter and why it is important to you.