Miamisburg Schools Education Foundation - Dr. Ray Terrell Scholarship Fund
The Dr. Ray Terrell Scholarship was established to financially assist graduating seniors of Miamisburg High School who are planning on pursuing further education at a college or university. Student must meet the following criteria:
- Show active participation in activities and organizations that are directly related to supporting or developing diversity in Miamisburg Schools and or the community
- Demonstrate financial need
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate good citizenship
- Miamisburg High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay highlighting your involvement in diversity activities/organizations and explaining why you should receive this scholarship. Your essay should be typed, double spaced, use a 12 point font, and be no more than 300 words.
- Please provide the name and email address for a letter of recommendation from a Miamisburg community member.
- Please povide the name and email addresses to request letters of recommendation from a Miamisburg City Schools staff member. (This should not be the from the same person who submitted the recommendation on the main application.)