Herbert Scott Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2016 for graduating Dayton Public School seniors who are currently in foster care or have aged out of foster care. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating African-American senior from Dayton Public Schools
- Be currently in Foster Care or have aged out of foster care. Documentation must be provided from a caseworker.
- Be accepted or currently attending an accredited technical school, junior college, community college or four-year college or university
- African American Community Foundation, Dayton Public Schools Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and contact information for your case worker.
- Are you currently in the foster-care system?
- Have you aged out of the foster-care system?
- Briefly explain your involvement with foster care. Please only provide information you are comfortable with sharing.