Trotwood Future Leaders Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2020 to help Trotwood-Madison High School students further their education at a two- or four-year college or university. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior from Trotwood-Madison High School
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.5 based upon a 4.0 scale
- Be accepted to a two-year, four-year, technical school or college or university
- Provide proof of completion of at least 100 hours of community service over a four-year period
- Financial need will be considered if all else is equal
- Trotwood Madison High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write a short essay that describes areas in your life where you demonstrated leadership and overcame obstacles.
- Please provide documentation that you have completed at least 100 hours of community service over a four-year period.