David Dupps Scholarship
The Davids Dupps Scholarship Fund was established in 2017 to encourage students to enter career paths in trade related fields such as welders and machinists. The scholarship is for students entering the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) or the Hobart School of Welding pursuing a machining, welding, robotics or automation degree or certificate. Applicants must:
- Be accepted to either the machining or welding program at the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) or Hobart Institute of Welding Technology
- Plan to earn a degree or certificate in machining, welding, robotics or automation
- Demonstrate financial need
- $1,250 renewable for one year
- Valley View High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to attend the Miami Valley Career Technology Center (MVCTC) for machining or welding?
- Please discuss the trade career that you hope to enter and why it is important to you.