Miamisburg Firemen's Association Scholarship Fund
The MIAMISBURG FIREMEN’S ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP was established to offer financial assistance to graduating high school seniors who are children of active Miamisburg Firefighters to enable them to continue their education at an accredited two- or four-year college/university or technical school.
- Be a child of an active duty Miamisburg Firefighter
- Demonstrate financial need
- Show involvement in community/school activities and/or have work experience
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA based on a 4.0 scale
- Fire and/or Police Related Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and phone number of your parent who is an active duty firefighter in Miamisburg.
- Please provide the name and email address for an additional letter of reference. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.