Jefferson Township Alumni Association Scholarship
The Jefferson Township Alumni Association (JTAA) is a social organization that promotes the wellbeing of its members through organization, communication, and celebration. The JTAA also supports the Jefferson Township Local Schools through continuing relationships that support the mission of the school system. The JTAA created this scholarship in 2015 to assist the high school’s graduating seniors in pursuing advanced education in a two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical program. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior from Jefferson High School
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 based upon a 4.0 scale
- Be accepted as a full-time student to a two-year, four-year, technical school or college or university
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need
- Jefferson Township Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
- Jefferson High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and phone number of your employer for verification (if applicable).
- Optional: Please provide the name and email address for one additional letter of recommendation from from a coach, club advisor, spiritual advisor, director of community service agency, or extracurricular leader. Please do not enter the same person who is providing the letter of recommendation for your general scholarship application.
- Please enter the name and e-mail address for your first additional reference.