Esther Roth Gillette Scholarship
The Esther Roth Gillette Scholarship was established in 2017 to help students become registered nurses. Applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a registered nursing program at an accredited community college or four-year college or university
- Have participated in community service and/or civic organizations
- Demonstrate financial need
- Current College Students Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you CURRENTLY enrolled and participating in a nursing program? Please note: High school seniors entering a nursing program are not considered currently enrolled.