Kettering Education Foundation - Chief's Scholarship Fund
The Chief’s Scholarship was established by former officers of the Kettering Indian (Adventure) Guide and Princess Programs. The Chief’s Scholarship was founded to continue the bond between fathers and their sons/daughters that was established in the K – 5th grades Indian (Adventure) Guide and Princess Programs sponsored by the Kettering South Community YMCA. Graduates of the program who are current college students or graduating seniors may apply.
• Be a graduate of the Indian (Adventure) Guide or Princess Program sponsored by the Kettering South Community YMCA (documentation may be requested)
• Be a graduating high school senior or full-time college undergraduate student at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or a two-year technical school
• Applicant(s) who best represent the ideals, goals and AIMS of the Indian (Adventure) Guide/Princess program through the description of their school and community service activities, the essay and the letter of recommendation
- Indian Guides and Indian Princesses - Chiefs Scholarship
- Kettering Fairmont High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your tribe name.
- Please write an essay describing how the Indian (Adventure) Guide or Princess Program impact (and continues to impact) your relationship with your father, family and community. Your essay should be 500 to 750 words, typed, double spaced, and use a 12 point font.