Madonna Wine Goss Scholarship
The Madonna Wine Goss Music Scholarship fund was established in 2003 to offer financial assistance to high school seniors living in Montgomery County who are planning to major in music education at an accredited four-year institution of higher learning. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating Montgomery County high school senior
- Be a full-time student majoring in music education at an accredited four-year college/university
- Be involved in community/school activities
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a scale of 4.0
- Madonna Wine Goss
- Up to $3,000 renewable for 3 years
- Montgomery County
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay describing what has motivated you to choose music education, who has influenced you to enter the field, and your long and short term goals as related to music education.
- Please upload an additional resume detailing your arts experiences/activities. Note that this is not a complete work resume but rather an overview of your involvement in the arts including your role as a consumer of the arts. It should include any exhibitions, performances, or publications you’ve been a part of, any awards you’ve received related to your involvement in the arts, any clubs or memberships related to the arts, and any work or volunteer experience related to the arts.
- Please provide the name and email address of a High School Music Teacher reference. NOTE: As the applicant, it is your responsibility to inform that person to watch for an email sent on your behalf that will explain how to complete this process.