Kathern C. Hays and Stanley R. Kuck Scholarship
Kathern C. Hays and Stanley R. Kuck Scholarship Fund established in 2014 aids select Northridge Local Schools graduates in furthering their education. Esther Dennis Middle School staff created the fund in memory of two beloved Northridge educators, Kathern “Kathy” Hays, a music and English teacher for 27 years, and Stanley “Stan” Kuck, who shaped many lives as a longtime principal. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating senior from Northridge High School
- Be accepted to an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or trade school
- Have a high school GPA of 2.5 or better
- Demonstrate excellent citizenship by avoiding serious school disciplinary action and misbehavior
- Demonstrate engagement in the community through volunteer work
- Northridge High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your volunteer or service experience to-date and explain how you plan to continue community service in the future. Your essay should be no more than 250 words.
- Please submit the name and email address of a person who has supervised you in your volunteer work. This person will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire. It is your responsibily to let this person know you are submitting his/her name.