Julie Clare Bergman Scholarship for Continuing Excellence and Outstanding Performance in Graphic Arts
The Julie Clare Bergman Scholarship for Continuing Excellence and Outstanding Performance in Graphic Arts was established in 1995 to encourage young people with skills and talent, not necessarily academic achievement, to further their graphic art education. Julie Bergman was a partner with Oppenheim, Herminghausen, Finley & Bergman, Inc., advertising agency before her death. Applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior or current college student living in Montgomery County, Ohio
- Be a full-time student majoring in the graphic arts at an accredited two or four-year college/university
- Demonstrate financial need
- Students may reapply each year.
- Montgomery County
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a portfolio of three images of work that represent your areas of proficiency: The medium/media used in your works (e.g.: acrylic, ink, etc.) must be identified. You should also identify the size of the piece and provide a title. Please put your portfolio together in a slide show using Power Point or Google Slides and convert it into a PDF for submission.