Oakwood Schools Foundation - C.F. Emde Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2014 in memory of Carl “Fritz” Frederick Emde, who was a 1953 graduate of Oakwood High School, to assist an Oakwood High School senior planning to major in engineering at a four-year college or university. Applicants must:
• Be a graduating senior from Oakwood High School planning to major in engineering
• Be accepted to a four-year college or university
• Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Demonstrate financial need
- Oakwood High School Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list, in order of importance, the five extracurricular activities you have participated in that have been the most meaningful to you. Please go into detail on how your number 1 activity is most meaningful to you.
- Discuss the major(s) or area(s) that you hope to explore or study in college and why it is/they are important to you.
- All Oakwood High School students must turn in a hard copy of their FASFA Student Aid Report (SAR) to Mrs. Kelly Owens by March 11, 2016.