Emergency Scholarship Fund
The Emergency Scholarship Fund has been established to assist any student who has received a scholarship through The Dayton Foundation/ScholarshipCONNECT in the past five years and is now facing increased financial hardship due to Covid-19. Applicants must:
- Be accepted or currently attending an accredited two-or four-year college, university or trade school as a part-time or full-time student
- Have received a scholarship through ScholarshipCONNECT of The Dayton Foundation in the last five years
- Have experienced an increased financial hardship due to Covid-19 including significant household (includes parents, siblings, spouses, etc.) financial changes related to job loss or illness that affect your ability to pay tuition or to continue with school.
- Supplemental Questions
- What scholarship did you receive from The Dayton Foundation/ScholarshipCONNECT and in what year? If you are not exactly sure of the name, please provide as much information as you remember.
- Please explain the financial hardship that you and/or your family is experiencing due to Covid-19.
- How is Covid-19 affecting your plans to attend college in the fall?